Thursday, December 2, 2010

Bummed

My mom had Sam and her friend pack up all the stuff in my room. Sam has moved into my room and my mom moved out of the basement into Sam's room. Why am I such a fuck up?
I can honestly say that if I was 100% sure I would actually die this time I would off myself.
It just hurts so bad not having an actual place to call home.
I can't stay at Gage's house forever. They are going to get sick of me if they aren't already. I'm basically just mooching off him considering I'm not bringing any money in.
My life is far beyond repair. What the fuck am I still doing here. Honestly, we all know I'm not going to amount to anything. I'm just a waist of air. like Jason always said to me. If him and my mom never got married I would be cuddled up in my warm bed right now. I guess I'm just looking for someone to blame my problems on. I know it'sall my fault, but I'd like to pretend that it's not.
Kbye.

1 comment:

  1. Stop blaming yourself for everything because everything that happens in life is not just because you do something good or bad or whatever. It's life. It's what being a Teenager is all about. No matter how hard it gets, all in all it just makes you a better and stronger person.

    That is if you don't let it get to you and make you weak. You have to know that you are an amazing intelligent person.

    ReplyDelete