It's been kinda awkward waking up in this house for like the past week. We have never talked about how long I can stay here for, and I don't think Gage's girl likes me to much. I wish that her son wasn't in daycare that way he could stay here with my while they are at work. It's kinda lonely. Me being here all day makes it like 40937498x's more awkward when they get home from work.
I got cought buying stuff with someone elses credit card. Ha, I might go to jail. I guess that's what I get. I'm so stupid. Oh well, I seriously don't care anymore. That's the problem though I guess.
I've been feeling all extra heart broken again. This isn't fair. I always talk about how stuff isn't fair... I'mso stupid.
I kinda want to go home. I think I've pretty much lost all hope in that happening /:
I want a boyfriend.
TO BAD I LOOK LIKE A DYKE!
Fuck.
WHat was I thinking when I cut my hair?
Well I know what I was thinking cause I blogged about it.
Ha, I'm too lame.
I'm trying to convince Gage to go to Lansing this weekend, maybe my aunt Kelley will let me stay with her for a few.
My birthday is in 13 days.
To fucking bad I have to pay $250.
I have two more days to get that money.
FUCK THAT. If I ghad that kind of money I wouldn't be in this mess!
duh!
God damn. Seriously.
Right now I could really use a friend.
No comments:
Post a Comment