Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Kitting goes mow

I stayed at Gage's house again last night. I neeeeed to shower. ha. I hope his girl goes to work today so I can. I think I'm going to start going to school on Friday. Well until I leave. Well actually until Christmas break. My birthday is two weeks away(: I'm watching Cat and Dogs right now. This ovie is so cute. The second one is oner the DVD too. so is Toy Story. I'm watching em with pUd he's warmed up to me a lot. I wish I didn't lose my baby. There I go talking about it again. I need to move on. it hurts though. Still /:
Oh well. I'll. Get. over. It. Hopefully soon! i'm gonna hang out with Dee on Tuesday since his poop headed self didn't answer his phone on Saturday. GAY. My back tooth hurts, well like I think I have a wisdom tooth coming in. OUCH. Whoa this movie is intence, I love it. hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment