Right now I'm talking on the phone with Shon. He was like my best friend when I went to Western Options. We don;t really talk to much anymore though cause he lives like 30 miles away. I used to enjoy going over to his house and swinging on his porch swing. It was fuuuuun. And we attacked each other with dandelions, that was super fun. He's a great guy. (:
School was soooo boring today.
I'm dropping out of career center. Now I'm just going to go home after lunch. Well excpet for next Tuesday, I'm going to go so I can chill with Shon at break.
In two weeks it will be the next tri will be started and then I will have school all day.
GAAY
I'm going to actually try though. Cause I need to graduate.
I guess...
It's whatever.
Friday is when Harry Potter comes out, but I kinda wanna go to the dance.
I don;t know what to do.
It sucks.
Oh and I'm going to take someones credit card and get a cell phone (:
No comments:
Post a Comment