I don't know what to do with myself. My room is already clean, and I'm sure no one wants to hang out with me. It's not even noon yet and I'm already debating getting drunk or not. All I have is whisky and I don't feel like going to school with a hangover. That's the only thing persuading me not to. I know someone will end up getting on my nerves and I'll get into a fight if I have one. I can't get suspended again, I don't want to let my mom down. No one is home right now. I hate being alone. I think I'm the only person I know that doesn't enjoy having th house to themselves. heh. I want someone to come stay the night with me, but I don't know anyone who could, and/or anyone who would even want to. It seems like people only come around when I have drugs or alcohol. So I usually just do it by myself now. Momma says it's the first sign of an alcoholic. I know I'm not one though, and I won't ever be.
Ohhh I got off track, I was going to talk about Sundays, or something. I can't even remember. That's the only thing I hate about writing on these things, I always end up talking about boring stuff that no one cares about. Well my therapist would probably like to know this stuff, but I can't say it, it makes me feel weird. Yet I can put it on the internet. Tisk, tisk. /:
I must be pretty messed up in the head. I'm going to post it anyways though.
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment