Friday, November 26, 2010
Blehkk
Yesterday was Thanksgiving, I got kicked out of my house cause my mom is a super bitch. Suzie is letting me stay with her for a few. Which is awesome. I was supposed to hang out with Donte today, he was like "Ok, well the plans weren't me, you, and suzie." I'm not just gonna be staying at her house and go hang out with him then come back, that would be weird. He's such a bitch, and he wonders why he doesnt have any friends. I dont even know why I started talking to him again. I'm gonna try and hang out with Dee tomorrow. His birthday is on Tuesday I guess, he will be twety-one. I like him. I have for a real long time now. Like last school year he told me he wouldnt date me until I turned seventeen, I wonder if that offer is still avalible cause I turn seventeen in like two and a half weeks. It would give me a reason to stay. Also if Suzie is pregnant I am goinng to stay. By the way I'm gonna go to Texas. In January. It's only $168 for a train ticket, so I can afford it after I get my birthday and Christmas money. I'm excited, like not nervous at all. It would be awesome to just pack up and start new. I'll have to get all my papers and stuff together cause maybe I can go to school there, that would be cool. Even though I dont really want to go to school. Emi is workig on getting her GED maybe I could too, even though that would be more money. My mom already knows I'm going there. Maybe she will give me some extra money. I think I can just right a check with someones checkbook and cash it like right before I go. That way I'll get some more money. Theres a few things I can do to get some cash. I've been thiking about it a lot. We are watching All About Steve right now. It's pretty good. Were at Her sisters house watching her Neice. She's so cute she is sleeping with her butt in the air. hahahaha adorable! Suzie is lookin pretty adorable too :3 lol. Well I guess I'm done cause I wanna lay down n watch this. kbye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment