I cut off like all my hair last night. I look like a total dyke. It'll be okay though.
People at school looked at me like I was a weirdo. hahahaha. I don't care though.
I'm at Suzie's right now.
We left school after first hour and walked to my house. Jason was home. He bitched me out really bad. But any ways. I snuck Suzie in my window when Jason was in the basement. We are such rebels!!!! hahaha. We layed in my bed and watched movies. Well the begining of Transamerica, then it stopped working ): So we watched Don't Tell Mom the Babysitters Dead. It only got halfway through then stopped working, Super sadface. Then at like 1:50 we walked back to school. Then went to her house (: She bought us some Taco Bell. We went to go get her new phone and these creepy guys kept talking to us. hahaha. Well her I was just cock blockin. You know. She's my girlfriend now though<33 It made my month.
All the ladies at school are going to be sad. lmao.
But yeah Phil called Suzie and was saying a bunch of retarded shit about what happend last week. I fucking hate him, he needs to get his ass kicked. So does Dori. Just saying. Oh and this freshman on my bus. What a bitch.
Anyways!
Today was good.
Only four more days until Harry Potter, I can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment