Hmmm, it's Saturday and I've made plans with too many people. Like normal. So I guess I'll just not talk to most of the people for the rest of the day. I'm such a bad friend. I know I am so I don't get why I don't change. Oh well. I'll get over it.
My step sisters are over for the weekend. I dislike them so much. Jason already yelled at me like 56345 times today. I wish my mom would just divorce him already.
I might go to a party tonight. I just wanna get drunk and I'm sick of drinking by myself.
I cleaned my room today. I found all the papers from my miscarriage. It made me cry. Back when When i told my mom is was pregnantmy mom said that I did it to hurt her. It was an accident not a plan to hurt her. She says everything I do wrong is to hurt her. I'm a bad daughter, and a bad friend, but I know I could've been a good mom.
It's been a month and I still cry everyday, I don't get why I lost the baby. If it was a girl I would have named her Jordynn. If it was a boy I wanted to name it after el dad. It might have been weird though cause we broke up like a month and a half months ago, but his name would have sounded cute with "Jr." at the end of it. I didn't even tell him I was pregnant.
Thinking about all that made me cry. I cry too much.
I finally got around to doing laundry today, for the first time in like four weeks.
I think I'm finally coming out of my funk.
Everyday for the past week I've woken up with blood all over my mouth and nose. I need to stop snorting but it makes me feel better. I like feeling better.
I say all that like my life is horrible. It's not though. Just the majority of it. The rest is great. I have great naps at school, great naps at home, and great times at Otto's house.
I'm sure my life is better than some people's so I really should stop complaining. I just needed to get some stuff off my chest. I could probably write a book with the stuff I have left to say, but I'm going to be done for now.
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment